Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Don't conform to them♥


I turn 17 in the next few weeks, so decided to share a meaningful message:)  This is a message I find hard to put in to words, but I've tried, this inspiration is from reality and watching people around me, I hope you can relate to this, don't feel you have to conform, be your own person :) 

Don't conform to them
You are you, not him nor she.
Their singed lungs, inhaled fumes,
Drowning lives one bottle at a time.
Don’t conform to them.
You can’t adjust your fingerprints or DNA,
So why your individuality?
Years on they won’t care for you,
Have your face recognised for something true.
Experience memories, live every day as your last,
This will one day just be your past,
Laugh love and learn, with your own story,
Your own life, your true identity.

Love Kayleigh Jane 

Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth.
    -John F Kennedy