Thursday, 19 July 2012

Hidden♥

Welcome back My Beautiful Inspiration, I was writing up my poems and realised there are lots I haven't shared, so here is one for you, it was originally called Boxed but I changed it to Hidden. I am still unsure which title I prefer. I hope you enjoy reading it :) 

Hidden

I live inside a box, which you can't see,
I can't escape from it; I'm never set free.
I stop people, going near my window,
It's rose tinted, with nothing to show.
Emptiness and pain, just me alone,
They see me smile, but I'm unknown.
There are times; I hide in just me,
Nobody knows, only I have a key.
There are times; I burst out my box,
But it's never long, until my energy drops.
Anyone else, who understands me,
You're not alone, let yourself free.


With love,
Kayleigh Jane
Feelings are not supposed to be logical. Dangerous is the man who has rationalized his emotions -David Borenstein
For all my poetry lovers, you have to read the blog by BlackprintPoet, such beautifully crafted poetry deserving of your support and time :)   http://blackprintpoetry.blogspot.com.ar/