Sunday, 5 August 2012

Everlasting Hope♥


Written for all you romantics
I wrote this poem inspired by the love I see around me every day, that experience of love yourself and seeing others in love is a feeling so beautiful! I want to dedicate this one to my best friend who has been with her partner for three years, I hope their love is everlasting :) 

Everlasting Hope 
A slow sweet melody plays its way in to the air,
Whispered from longing loving eyes.
The world stands still, drawn to the power of prayer,
Hoping pure love never dies.

Passion glitters through the soul,
Until sparkles swirl through each iris.
You see them together; as two yet whole,
That young couple so happily, desirous.

The light in his eyes when she enters a room,
They draw near and their hands intertwine.
He holds her close and everyone assumes,
They are floating together on cloud nine.

They dance with everlasting hope,
Photographs capture the memory.
With dedicated passion they elope,
As they’re living in a world of fantasy.

Lots of love, 
Kayleigh Jane 

If music be the food of love, play on -William Shakespeare