Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Strength♥

My beautiful inspiration, this is my new poem about what life teaches you, I hope you can relate and understand! Enjoy :) ♥

Strength ♥

Promises teach you lies,
Happiness teaches you pain,
Cruelty teaches you strength,
Love helps you gain.

The weak are preyed upon, yet the weakest people hunt,
They are too worried, of the problems they can’t confront.

Highs teach you to fall,
Loss teaches importance,
Forgetting teaches dignity,
Waiting teaches patience.

Nobody listens to warnings, even you don’t understand,
You are a hunter, is your spitefulness planned?

Kindness teaches heartbreak,
Faith teaches success,
Anger teaches regret,
Chances help progress.

Nobody can win, I don’t want to hurt you as you deserve,
You taught me strength, and love gave me nerve.

Love Kayleigh Jane xx 

While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.  -Henry C Link