Sunday, 23 September 2012

My Creative Imagination♥

I just threw this poem together now and thought I'd post it, also the quotes at the end are so beautiful and relate really well :) I hope you enjoy, thankyou ♥

My Creative Imagination

I lay upon a cloud, I’m alive, I am free,
My sun tickled eyelids open, to the reality of a dream.
I have reached the heights of the sky, yet I still have far to go,
I smile in my happiness as I look to the world below.
I’ve achieved my biggest dreams; I lightly float through the sky,
Hope made me jump, belief lets me fly.
I live in my creative imagination; my heads in the clouds,
The beautiful world of writing, where you can think aloud.
The clouds soft on my skin, the pen inspires my hand,
You have little inspiration, there’s less to think about on land.
The beautiful sky has taught me that you can have success if you believe,
Always remember that you can accomplish anything if you can dream.

Love Kayleigh Jane ♥

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thought I'd leave you with three quotes today;

"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."
-Edgar Allan Poe

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one."
-John Lennon

Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.” 
― Oscar Wilde
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For poetry updates please like my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/MyBeautifulEmotion
and follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/KayleiiJane
Thankyou xx