Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Breathing Poetry! ♥

My beautiful inspiration, it has been a while! This is my first post as an 18 year old :') I hope you enjoy it! Thank you for your constant support! :) ♥ [Another indecisive title!]


Breathing Poetry / Poetry In The Breeze 

A sound whispers, in a soft breeze,
A word, echoes, through the tallest trees,
The world is silent and all is still,
But I hear it. I feel the chill.
As words shiver down my spine,
I capture moments,        the world is mine.
I am inspired, by the silent sounds,
As a poetic gentle breeze surrounds,
It embraces my body, words take me away,
A soft gentle breeze captures me, in some way.  


With Love, Kayleigh Jane xox



“The poet's job is to put into words those feelings we all have that are so deep, so important, and yet so difficult to name, to tell the truth in such a beautiful way, that people cannot live without it.”  Jane Kenyon